If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Aluminum Nitride Powder PropertiesAluminum nitride, or AlN, has many characteristics, including high strength, volume resistivity, insulation withstand voltage and thermal expansion coefficient. Recently, it is used not just as a reinforcing phase or sintering agent for structural ceramics. It is superior to alumina when it comes to ceramic substrates, packaging materials and electronic substrates.
Aluminum nitride, with its high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion coefficient is an excellent thermal shock material. Aluminum nitride resists corrosion when molten and is a good crucible material to melt and cast pure iron, aluminum and aluminum alloys. Aluminum nitride also has excellent dielectric properties. It is also promising for electrical components.
1. Aluminum nitride has a high activity and is of high purity. It is the main raw materials for high thermal conductivity Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Substrates.
Aluminum Nitride powder Applications
2. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic substrate with high thermal conductivity. It has a low expansion coefficient and high strength. It is a suitable large-scale heat dissipation material and packaging substrate for integrated circuits.
The hardness of aluminum nitride is much higher than traditional alumina.
4. AIN ceramics have the ability to resist heat, melt erosion, thermal shock, and can be used to make GaAs crucibles. They can also be used for high-temperature turbine corrosion resistant parts, as well as magnetic fluid generation devices.
5. Aluminum nitride can be used as a substrate for super-large integrated electronic circuits, high-frequency components, etc.
6. Aluminum nitride resists heat, is resistant against corrosion caused by molten steel, and is stable with acid. It corrodes more easily in an alkaline solution. When exposed to humidity, the new surface will form a thin film of oxide. AIN ceramics can be used to replace toxic ceramics made of beryllium and they are commonly used in electronics.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional nitride powder We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years experience. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high-quality Aluminum Nitride Powder. Contact us Send an inquiry.