If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prohibited goods include
1. These include explosives, flammables, toxics, acids-bases and radioactive items such as firecrackers, gasolines, alcohols, kerosenes, tung oils, lacquers, matches, pesticides and more. The “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chemistries” published by Industry Press lists all the dangerous chemicals in the Chemical Products section.
2. Narcotics such as morphine, opium and cocaine (Kogan) are psychotropic substances. Items that are prohibited from being circulated or delivered by national laws such as guns, foreign or domestic currencies, etc. ;
3. Perishable items and all types of live animals including fresh fish, meat, etc. ).
4. Items that harm public health include bones (including incinerated ones), animal skins which have not yet been nitrated as well as animal bones made without medicine.
5. Reactionary publications, books or windows, or materials that are obscene, etc.
6. If you want to know more about the
If the item you’re sending isn’t listed in “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chemistries”, you will need to provide an identification document issued by the local first level chemical product identification department. This certificate confirms the product in question is a non-hazardous chemist. Mail, it is the responsibility of the relevant appraisal department to provide the results. Tongrun supplies you with nanopowder material. Consultations are available at any time if you have questions about which powders you can mail. In addition, the company operates an import and export business for nanomaterials. Click here to access the following information:
These are the specific classifications
(1) Valueds: gold bricks, coins, silver bars and platinum.
(2) Checks, cash, credit cards or phone cards; blank travel tickets; non-cash tickets
3) Antiques and handicrafts such as Ming Dynasty ceramics and exquisite glass.
(4) Medical specimens: diagnostic samples (blood samples, urine samples and human tissues).
(5) A variety of dangerous goods, including those that are inflammable or explosive, toxic, acid-base, and radioactive. Matches (both liquid and solid), detonators (gunpowder), firecrackers; gasoline, kerosene; alcohols (liquids and solids); sulfuric, hydrochloric, and nitric acids.
All forms of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and potent poisons. As arsenic or opium.
(7) Items that are prohibited by law. Including cultural relics and weapons.
Newspapers, books and pictures that are obscene, reactionary or offensive. Audio-visual products such as laserdiscs, computer disks, compact discs, DVDs, VCDs.
Obstructing public access. Animal skins, including burned ones, and animal bones, which haven’t been medicated.
Animals, plants, and their specimens.
(10) Unrecognisable white powder
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
Pornography, gambling and drugs are also prohibited. Guns, knives etc. All of the above is not permitted. Those products that are not illegal can be mailed through couriers to other countries.
Where can you buy high-quality Nano-powder Materials?
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a reputable global chemical supplier & manufacturer has over 12 years experience in providing high-quality Nanomaterials and chemicals. Currently, we have developed a successful series of powdered materials. Our OEM service is also available. If you’re looking for
Nano Silver powder
Contact us. Please contact us.
Send us a message.