Antimony Tin Oxide – What’s it all about?
An antimony tin dioxide is an off-white or blue type of tin oxide. This body is resistant to chemical, acid, alkali, light, organic solvent, and non-oxidation. It also has good mechanical stability.
Micro Powder of Antimony Tin Oxide
The coating resin matrix has antimony tin dioxide, which was specially prepared as nano-ATO, which can be used to reflect infrared light, is more energy efficient than other conductive materials. It’s a product that coating, film, and glass companies have developed. .
ATO nanoconductive powder offers many advantages over conventional conductive fillers. ATO nanopowders should have smaller primary particles and less agglomeration in order to achieve excellent results.
Antimony Tin Oxide
It has exceptional optical and electrical characteristics. It is widely used to prevent static in chemicals, coatings and polymer films. It excels in safety, activity resistance and thermoplasticity. It’s far more effective than antistatic materials like graphite and surfactants or metal powders. Additionally, its benefits in photoelectric displays devices, transparent electrodes and solar cells, as well as liquid crystal displays and catalysis, are also evident.
Antimony Tin Oxide
1. This is used for flat liquid-crystal display (LCD), electronic display light emitting (ELD), or electronic color display.
2. Transparent electrode for solar cells
3. It is used as a heat reflector. The curtain wall made of glass acts like a heat shield, and helps to save energy.
4. Use anti-fog or defrosting glass to protect the windows of cars, trains, aircrafts and other vehicles.
5. This material can be used for shielding electromagnetic waves in areas such as computer rooms and radar shielding protection zones.
Biomedicalmaterialsprogram advanced materials Tech Co., Ltd. is a leading supplier of antimony oxide powder. It has over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We can provide high-quality antimony Tin Oxide Powder. Please contact us to send an enquiry.