If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s samarium dioxide powder?
Boisbaudler found a rare earth element within the “praseodymium neonium”, a mineral obtained from the niobium ore. They named it samarium, after this ore.
Samarium is a yellow-colored raw material that is used to make samarium and cobalt magnets. Industrially, Samarium cobalt magnets have been the first to use rare-earth magnetic materials. Permanent magnets can be classified into two groups: SmCo5 or Sm2Co17. SmCo5 series, and Sm2Co17 series were developed in the mid- and late 1970s. Samarium oxide is used to make samarium magnets. It does not have to be very pure. The majority of products can be used for their cost. The samarium dioxide powder also finds its way into ceramic capacitors, catalysts, and other applications. Additionally, samarium can also be used to create structural materials or shielding materials. It is also able to control nuclear reactors and allow for the safe use of nuclear fission’s enormous amounts of energy.
Preparation for samarium dioxide catalyst
An easy method to prepare steel sulfide/samarium-oxyhydroxide composite photocatalyst
This invention reveals a method of making an indium sulfuride/samarium oxygenoxide composite photocatalyst. First, dissolve the In(NO3)34.5H20 into deionized and heat the mixture to make a solution. Second, weigh Sm(NO3)3.6H20 and add it to the mix solution A. Third, stir the mixture to create the mixed reaction B. Finally, subject the mixture to homogeneous Hydrothermal reactions. Once the reaction has completed, take the product out and wash it several times in deionized water. Then, add the element molar ratio nIn:ns=1:3. Stir to create the mixed solution A. Next, weigh Sm(NO3)3.6H20 and stir into the mixed solution B. Finally, mix the two solutions together and dry. It is easy to manage and heat uniformly. There are no miscellaneous phase, high utilization rates, low cost raw materials, and easy availability of the product. These factors effectively increase the photocatalytic activities and stability. They can also be used for degrading organic wastewater pollution.
1. One-step process for creating indium sulfuride/samariumoxyhydroxide composite photoscatalyst. This method is distinguished by the following:
1st Step: First dissolve In(NO3)34.5H20 (deionized) water to prepare a solution. Then weigh thioacetamide according to element molar ratios nIn.ns=1; and then stir to produce mixed solution A.
Second Step: Weighing Sm(NO3)36H20. Add to mixed solution A according the molar ratio (nIn:nsm=1;(0.40.7). Stir to get the mixed solutions B:
Step 3: Mixture B was put through a homogeneous heat treatment. Once the reaction had completed, the product could be removed and centrifugally washed in deionized and absolute water several times. Finally, it was dried to produce the In2S3/SmOOH composite photographcatalyst.
2. A one-step method for preparing an indium sulfide/samarium oxyhydroxide composite photocatalyst according to claim 1, characterized in that in step 1, 1.145gIn(NO3)3*4.5H20 is added per 30mL of deionized water.
3. Method for creating an indium-sulfide/samarium oxide composite photocatalyst in one step according to claim 1. This method is distinguished in that step 2 and 3 require 60 minutes of stirring.
4. Method for creating a photocatalyst of steel sulfide/samarium oxide composite according to claim 1 in one step. In particular, in step 3 the mixture B is subjected a homogeneous heat treatment. The mix solution B is then transferred to a hydrothermal kettle and placed in a reactor.
5. Method one for the preparation of an indium/samarium oxide composite photocatalyst as claimed 1, in which step three is vacuum drying.
6. One-step procedure for creating an indium sulfide/samarium oxide composite photocatalyst, according to claim 5. The drying time in step 3 of the preparation is 60 minutes.
Biomedicalmaterialsprogram advanced materials Tech Co., Ltd is a reputable samarium dioxide powder producer with more than 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We can provide high quality samarium powder. Please contact us to send an enquiry.