If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications of molybdenum Disilicide
They are used as high-temperature coatings against oxidation, heating elements, electrode films integrated, structural materials. Composite materials. Reinforcements for composite materials. Wear-resistant materials. Connecting materials for structural ceramics. These products are used in the following industries.
1. Energy and Chemical Industry: Electric heating elements, high temperature heat exchangers for atomic reactors devices, gas heaters, high temperature thermocouples with their protection tubes, melting vessels and crucibles. (Used to smelt sodium, lead, bismuth and other metals).
2. The microelectronics sector: MoSi2 The refractory metal silicides, Ti5Si3, and others (WSi2, TaSi2, Etc.) are also important candidates for large-scale integrated circuit gates and interconnection lines. They are also important candidates as materials for large-scale interconnection and integrated circuit gates.
3. Aerospace Industry: This coating has been widely researched and extensively applied in the aerospace industry as an anti-oxidation high-temperature coating. Particularly as a material used for turbine engine parts, such as impellers, blades, combustors and nozzles.
4. Automobile Industry: turbocharger rotors for cars, valve bodies, ignition plugs, and other engine parts.
What factors influence the service life and performance of molybdenum-disilicide heating components?
1. Fired products. Fired products. Magnetic material industry has a longer available time, and special glass the least.
2. Product quality. Product quality is determined by raw material production and manufacturing processes.
3. The quality is important. The lifespan of the parts can be extended by using a good quality furnace.
4. Surface problems. Surface problems.
5. Dimensional tolerance. The precise temperature control will be affected directly by the accuracy in the hot-end size. If there is a small tolerance in the diameter of the hot end, then the impedance and cross-sectional area will also be affected, which will alter the heat generated by the electric heating component. It also affects the uniformity or life of electric heating components.
6. Furnace operator. The heating element will be damaged if it is overheated or has too much power.
7. Product contamination. The component deteriorates when the protective coating reacts with a product or an atmosphere.
8. Insulation issues. The insulation layer is either too tight or damaged.
9. Mechanical force. Thermal breaks can become softened and deformed depending on where they are placed in the furnace.
What is the cost of molybdenum dilicide?
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd., a trusted global chemical supplier & manufacturer has over 12 years experience in providing high-quality Nanomaterials and chemicals. Currently, we have developed a successful series of powdered materials. Our OEM service is also available. If you’re looking for MoSi2 Contact us for more information about powder. Please click here to order powder. Needed products Send us an inquiry.