If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
What role does nano-silver play?
Silver nanoparticles can be made from silver nanoparticles. These nanoparticles can be used to combat bacteria and fungus in industrial applications, water treatment, as well as consumer products such as clothing and cosmetics. Silver nanoparticles are a silver element with a nanometer size. Nano silver is a form of powder-silver element. The particle size is typically between 25-50nm. The size of silver nanoparticles directly affects their properties. It was discovered that smaller particles have stronger bactericidal performances.
Nano-silver can kill bacteria
Silver is an antiseptic which has been proven to kill bacteria and fungi as well as viruses. Positively charged silver (Ag+)22,22 is responsible for the antibacterial effect. Silver ions have many modes of action to target microorganisms.
Silver nanoparticles are invisible to the naked eye. Nano silver antibacterial solution is made by introducing a small amount of nano-silver into deionized drinking water. It is 500-1000 times smaller than the size of a cell and is therefore easily absorbed into water. It is different than ordinary antibiotics. While antibiotics can kill some bacteria, they cannot kill viruses. Nano silver can kill over 650 bacteria and viruses. It should be considered the body’s second immune defense system.
As a compound silver is safe. Although the environmental and health hazards of silver nanoparticles remain poorly understood, colloidal silver can be deemed unsafe to consume.
Nano silver can be used to kill bacteria. It causes no skin irritation and has no toxic effect on cells. This opens up new opportunities for the widespread use of nano-silver as an antibacterial agent. It is the latest generation in natural antibacterial agents.
Is nano-silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause minor irritation to the eyes and skin. It is also mildly allergenic to the skin. Silver nanoparticles inhaled can cause damage to the lungs, liver, and spleen. Studies have shown that silver particles can be genotoxic for mammalian cells.
Silver nanoparticles can be used
1. One antibiotic can kill approximately six pathogens. Nano silver can kill hundreds.
2. Nano silver can kill up to 650 bacteria in just minutes. Because of their unique bactericidal mechanisms, silver nanoparticles are able to kill pathogenic bacteria in a matter of minutes.
3. Silver nanoparticles are super-permeability and can penetrate 2mm under skin for sterilization.
4. Promote wound healing and repair of damaged cells, decrease scar formation, muscle growth, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
5. Silver nanoparticles can be produced using patented technology. They are protected by a protective layer that allows for gradual release in the body.
6. Nano silver is a non antibacterial fungicide. This means that nano silver can kill any pathogenic microorganisms. Nanoparticles made of 10nm sterling silver can kill bacteria fast and easily, so they cannot reproduce. The next generation of drug resistant bacteria can prevent the recurrence that is caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver powder Supplier
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our company has developed a number of materials. Our Nano silver powder is high in purity, small particle size, and low in impurity. To find out the current price of Nano-silver, please send us an email.
Check out the video