If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Nitinol Wires Classification
1. In 1940 gold bowwire, cobalt chrome alloy wire, and stainless steel wire.
2. Martensite stabilized alloys: Most nickel-titanium was made in 1960 after deformation to the martensite state. This arch wire has a low rigidity, and it can provide a lower correction force.
3. In 1980, Japanese nickel-titanium and Chinese nickel titanium alloy arch wires showed austenite states in all conditions.
4. Martensite activated alloy of nickel-titanium was developed in 1990. TTR is below the oral cavity or very close, it exists at room temperatures as a multi-element, and the material is easy to form.
5. Gradedthermodynamic alloy: This is a thermodynamic alloy that is more resistant to heat. The TTR temperature (about 40degC) is higher than that of the oral cavity. Therefore, when the archwire made from nickel-titanium enters the oral cavity it is still a multicomponent material and is soft.
Nitinol as a clinical application:
1. It is used to align and level the dentition of patients as early as possible. Nitinol wires, with their superelasticity and shape-memory properties and lower stress/strain curves, are included as part of the initial stages in treatment systems.
2. Nitinol extension and push springs are used in orthodontics. They are elastic and ideal for orthodontic treatment.
3. The LH Arch Wire was developed and researched by Dr. Soma in Japan. “LH” comes from “Low Hyperstratesis”, which means that when the archwire is ligated on the bracket it produces when the archwire is activated. The difference in stress between when the arch wire returns slowly to its original form when the tooth moves and when it does not is small.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional 3d printing powders We are a chemical product supplier with 12 years of experience. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal and T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for nitinol nitrate powder of high quality. Contact us Send an inquiry.