If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aluminum nitride (AlN)
AlN is hexagonal and is a blue-white color, but is more commonly gray or off white. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic material with a variety of outstanding properties, such as high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, low dielectric coefficient and dielectric losses, non-toxicity and matched thermal expansion coefficient to silicon. It is a ceramic material of a brand new type with comprehensive performance.
Aluminum Nitride Properties
Aluminum nitride exhibits excellent corrosion resistance, especially to molten alloys, including aluminum.
Aluminum nitride exhibits a thermal conductivity of 320W/m*K, which is comparable to BeO and SiC. It is also more than 5x that of Al2O3
The thermal expansion coefficients of GaAs and Si are similar.
Aluminum nitride has excellent electrical properties (dielectric constants, dielectric losses, volume resistivity and dielectric strength).
Aluminum nitride (4) has excellent mechanical properties. It is stronger than Al2O3 ceramics and BeO ceramics and can be sintered with atmospheric pressure.
(5) Aluminum nitride exhibits good optical transmission properties;
Aluminum Nitride ceramics applications
1. Aluminum nitride has a high purity, a small particle size, and possesses a high activity. It is used to manufacture high-thermal conductivity aluminum nitride substrates.
2. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic substrate with high thermal conductivity. It has a low expansion coefficient and high strength. It is a suitable large-scale heat dissipation and packaging substrate for integrated circuits.
The hardness of aluminum nitride is much higher than traditional alumina.
4. AIN ceramics have excellent heat resistance, melt-erosive resistance, and thermal shock resistance. They can be used to manufacture GaAs crucibles for crystals, Al evaporating dish, magnetic fluid power generator devices, high temperature turbines corrosion-resistant components, and their optical properties can even be used as an infrared glass. Aluminum nitride can be used as a substrate for ultra-large-scale integrated electronic circuits, high-frequency piezoelectric components and other things.
5. Aluminum nitride resists heat, is resistant against corrosion caused by molten steel, and is stable with acid. It corrodes more easily in an alkaline solution. When exposed to humid air, AIN’s new surface will form a very fine oxide film. It can be used to melt aluminum, silver, copper, lead, and other metals using this feature. AIN ceramics can be used to replace beryllium-oxide ceramics, which are toxic. They are also widely used in electronics.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
Aluminum Nitride Powder
With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal, West Union or T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high-quality Aluminum Nitride Powder.
Send an inquiry.