If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Nano Silicon Powder has Physicochemical Property
Nano silicon powder This product has the following characteristics: high purity, low particle sizes, uniform distribution, large specific area, high surface activity and low loose densities. It is tasteless and non-toxic. Nano silicon powder A new generation of photoelectric materials has a wider gap semiconductor and is also a high power light source material.
|Nano Silicon Powder Properties|
|Other names||Silicon Nanoparticles, Silicon Nanopowder, nanosilicon,|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Melting Point||2900 degC|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
Nano Silicon Powder preparation
There are three methods of preparing the ingredients. nano silicon powder Mechanical ball milling, chemical and vapor deposition, as well as plasma evaporation, condensation. Industrial production of silicon powder in western countries began earlier. There are specialized silicon products companies such as Chemicalbook of Japan and DuPont of the United States. The company can use plasma evaporation, condensation and other methods to produce high purity nanosilicon powder in different particle sizes. It is the most advanced production technology in the world.
Nano Silicon Powder: Applications
1. Can be used to produce nano silicon wire for rechargeable lithium-carbon anode materia, or the nano spherical surface of silicon powder coated with graphite. It can enhance the rechargeable battery’s electric capacity and charge-discharge cycle times by more than three times.
2. Can be used in high-temperature resistant coatings and other refractory materials. It can react with organic matter as the raw material for organic silicone polymer materials.
3. The coating can be applied to form nano silicon particle films, which are widely used in solar power.
4. Mixing nano-spherical diamond powder and silicon under high pressure creates nano-sic – diamond composite materials. These materials can be used for cutting to increase strength and toughness.
5. Nano-silicon is used as an anode material in lithium-ion battery batteries. The theoretical specificity of nano-silicon, or nano-silicon carbon, is higher than that of carbon.
6. The silicon nanoparticle substrate was used to design more than ten types silicon nanoparticle/siliconoxid nanostructures. These nanostructures achieved photoluminescence in major band from near ultraviolet to near-infrared as well as low threshold voltage electroluminescence. Forward or reverses bias was applied.
Nano Silicon Powder Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12 years experience in producing super-high-quality chemicals, such as silicon powder.
High-quality products are what you want Nano Silicon Powder Send us an inquiry and contact us.