If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to its unique shape memory function memory alloy also offers excellent characteristics like wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high damping and superelasticity.
Nitinol alloy There are two phases of the crystal structure that can be formed by temperature or mechanical pressure. These are the martensite and austenite phases. The phase transition sequence for Nitinol in cooling is the austenite phase, R phase, and martensite phases. The R phase of Nitinol is rhomboid. This means that the austenite has a higher temperature than the parent (or the temperature at which it starts) or is harder when it is removed. The shape is fairly stable. Martensite phases are relatively low in temperature (less than Mf, the end of martensite temperatures) and can be loaded (by external activation). They are hexagonal, repetitive, stable, and easy to fracture.
Physicochemical properties of Nickel-Titanium Alloy powder
1) Shape memory . Shape memory is when the parent phase of a particular shape is cooled to below Mf temperature to make martensite. After the martensite has been deformed, it is heated to below Af and then cooled to below Mf temperatures to form martensite. Reverse phase transformation allows the material to automatically restore its parent phase shape. Actually, the shape memory effect can be described as a thermally inducible phase transition in Nitinol.
2) Superelasticity. Superelasticity refers to the phenomenon of a specimen having a strain much greater than its elastic limit. The strain can be easily recovered automatically during unloading. In other words, when applied stress is applied to a parent state, stress-induced Martensitic Transformation occurs and the alloy exhibits a different mechanical behavior from ordinary materials. It has an elastic limit that is much greater than the ordinary material and doesn’t obey Hookes law. Superelasticity is not affected by thermal energy, unlike shape memory properties. Hyperelasticity, in other words, means that stress does not increase when there is a change in strain. Hyperelasticity can be classified into nonlinear and linear hyperelasticity. In the stress-strain curve of the past, stress and strain are almost in a linear relationship. Nonlinear Hyperelasticity refers to stress-induced martensitic conversion and its reverse transformation during loading or unloading processes. It is also known as phase transition pseudo-elasticity. The pseudoelasticity of Nitinol alloy is approximately 8%. You can change the heat treatment conditions to alter the superelasticity in Nitinol alloy. The superelasticity of Nitinol alloy begins to decrease when the temperature is raised to 400C.
3) Sensitivity of oral temperature . The oral temperature does not affect the stainless steel wire and CoCr alloy tooth orthotic wire orthodontic force. The change in temperature affects the orthodontic force of superelastic Nitinol orthodontic Wire. If the amount of deformation remains constant, it is called the constant. As the temperature rises, so does the orthodontic force. It can accelerate tooth movement because the temperature changes in the mouth stimulate blood flow. Orthodontists can’t measure and control corrective forces in the mouth.
4) Corrosion resistance . Research has shown that nickel titanium wire is as resistant to corrosion as stainless steel wire.
5) Toxicity resistance Nickel-titanium form memory alloy (about 50% nickel) is known to have both carcinogenic as well as cancer-promoting properties. The Ni-Ti alloy has good biocompatibility because the titanium oxide layer acts as a barrier. Ni can be blocked by TiXOy/TixNiOy in the surface layer.
6) Soft orthodontic force . Dental orthodontic wires that are commercially used include austenitic stainless wire, cobalt chrome-nickel alloywire and nickel-chromium alloy wire, Australian wire, gold wire and ss titan alloy wire. These wires are loaded-displacement curves in tensile and three-point bent test conditions. Nitinol has the lowest and most flattened unloading curve platform, indicating that Nitinol provides the most durable and gentle correction force.
7) Good shock absorption . The more vibrations caused by chewing or night molars on an archwire, the more damage it causes to the root tissue and periodontal tissue. Study results showed that archwire stainless wire wire vibration amplitudes are higher than hyperelastic nitanium silk, super elastic nitanium arwire, and the initial vibration amplitude of stainless steelwire wire. This is because archwire’s vibration and shock absorption characteristics are crucial for maintaining the health of teeth. Traditional archwires, such as stainless wire, increase root absorption.
|Nickel Titanium Alloy Powder Properties
|nickel-titanium, shape-memory nitinol, NiTi, Ni-Ti
|Solubility of H2O
Nickel-Titanium Alloy Pulver Applications
Ni-Ti is a widely used alloy in biological medicine, aerospace and national defense as well as military industry.
Main supplier of Nickel-Titanium Powder
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier of chemical materials and manufacturer with more than 12-years experience in providing super high quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. This includes metal alloy, graphite powders, zinc sulfide powders, calcium nitride, 3D printing material, etc.
High-quality products are what you want Nickel Titanium Alloys Powder Please feel free and contact us to send us an inquiry. (email@example.com)