If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties of Amorphous Boron
Amorphous bore It reacts at high temperatures with oxygen, nitrogen sulfur, halogen and carbon. Borides are formed when it is combined with other metals. The reaction of amorphous Boron with organic compounds leads to the direct synthesis or presence of oxygen between carbon and boron. Boron monomer separates elements into different positions in the boundary colors of metal and nonmetal in a periodic table. It is either a grey shiny crystal or a colored powder that has a lot of chemical activity.
How is Amorphous Boron Powder manufactured?
You can obtain pure boron powder using two methods: via-gas, and magnesiothermic. The first method uses hydrogen gas (BCl3) to reduce gaseousborontrichloride (BCl3). The latter uses heat and magnesiothermic reaction (B2O3) in order to reduce the boron trioxide(B2O3) to elemental.
Amorphous boron has two main uses
1. An application of amorphous Boron to the ignition electrode can be made in the electronics sector.
2. Amorphous boron is a good catalyst for medicine, ceramics industry and organic synthesis.
3. Amorphous boron is a good neutron absorber or counter for nuclear reactors.
4. For automobiles, you can use amorphous boren as a safe catalyst gas.
5. To synthesize high-purity, boron-containing compounds, you can use amorphous Boron.
6. For solid rocket thrusters, you can use amorphous Boron.
7. To smelt special alloys of steel, you can use amorphous Boron.
8. Amorphous boron can be used as a raw material to make boron-halide of high purity.
9. Borane and other borides are made from amorphous boren. Borane can also be used in rockets or missiles as a high energy fuel.
10. Amorphous boron is used as a protection material in the Atom Energy Industry to produce boron Steel for Atomic Energy Reactors.
11. Amorphous Boron is the raw material to make boron fiber.
12. Amorphousboron is used in electrons and semiconductors. It is carbonized at 2300°C to make the cathode of the ignition core. It can also be used to make high-quality cathode material, lanthanum bore.
13. Firework industry can use amorphous Boron.
14. Amorphous Boron can be used in molten Copper as a gas scavenger.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our Amorphous Boron is high in purity, fine particle size, and low in impurities. Please Please contact us if necessary.