If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Titanium Nitride TiN Pulver’s Physicochemical Characteristics
Titanium Nitride is a synthetic ceramic material that is extremely hard. It is very similar to diamond. Titanium Nitride is chemically stable at ambient temperature, but can be oxidized at 800 degrees at atmospheric pressure by hot concentrated acid. It has the infrared reflection properties of an infrared Ray (IR) and is pale yellow due to its reflection spectrum.
The relative friction coefficient of titanium Nitride is 0.4 to 0.9 depending on the substrate material. Its most common crystal structure is the sodium chloride type. The relative Stoichiometry between elements is around 1:1. The thermodynamic stability factor X of the TiNx Complex is 0.6-1.2. This thin film of titanium dioxide cooled to near absolute zero is the world’s first super-insulating material. It adds 100,000 units insulation.
|Titanium Nitride TiN Pulp Properties|
|Other names||Tinite, TiNite, TiN powder, nitridotitanium|
|Appearance||Powder in golden brown|
|Solubility of H2O||Insoluble|
Is titanium nitride more powerful than steel?
It is stronger than many steels when titanium is mixed with other metals such as vanadium or aluminum. The best titanium alloys have a higher strength than lower and mid-grade stainless steel. But, stainless steel of the highest grade is stronger than titanium-alloy.
However, Titanium has the highest strength-to weight ratio of all known metals. While titanium has the same strength and weight as steel, it is 45% lighter.
Titanium Nitride TiN Pulver Applications
Powder metallurgy, fine ceramic raw material powder, conductive materials, and decorative materials can all be used. This material is used extensively in aerospace, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, and other areas. This material is highly electrically conductive and can be used for electrodes and contact in molten salt electrolysis. It can also serve as an additive to hard-cutting instruments. Specifically,
1. Coatings of titanium nitride These are often used on metal edges to protect the corrosion resistance and life expectancy of drills or milling cutters.
2. Its metallic luster makes it a popular choice for many purposes. Car and clothing decoration . The outer coating is usually nickel (Ni), chromium(Cr), packaging pipes, and window and door hardware.
3. This coating can also be used for Applications for military and aerospace Protecting the suspension surfaces of motorcycles and bicycles, as well protecting damping shafts remote-controlled cars, is also important.
4. This material is safe and compliant with FDA regulations, so it can be used frequently in. medical devices Sharpening scalpel blades, orthopedic bone saws, and directly as implants (especially hip replacement implant) and other medical implants.
5. Titanium nitride films are available for use in microelectronics As a conductive barrier between active contacts and metal devices. Conductivity of the film can be formed when it is diffused in silicon metal.
6. This special blocking material also has the mechanical and chemical properties of a ceramic. This process is heavily used in current 45nm chips designs to improve transistor performance. This is the Batteries field by combining titanium oxide with a gate layer of dielectric material (eg. HfSiO can improve the dielectric constant, increase the gate length, drive current, and threshold voltage.
7. High biostability allows for extended use of the alloy. Bioelectronic Electrodes , such as the prosthesis project under the retina and the micro-electro-mechanical system (bio-mems) in biomedicine, which enables intelligent implants or in vivo biosensors to withstand severe humoral corrosion.
Titanium Nitride TiN Pulver is Main Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12 years experience in producing super high-quality chemicals, such as silicon powder.
High-quality products are what you want titanium nitride TiN powder Please feel free and contact us to send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)