If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Titanium Dioxide exactly?
Titanium dioxide is an important organic chemical pigment. Its main component is titanium dioxide. Two process methods are used to make titanium dioxide. One is the sulfuric acid process and one is the chlorination process. It’s used extensively in coatings.
The performance of engineering plastics depends on many factors.
The defects in titanium dioxide, as well as the strong polarity of the surface, make titanium dioxide easy to absorb water. It is also easy to agglomerate and agglomerate during storage, production, and transport. This limits its use in organic polymers. The key to wide-ranging use of titanium dioxide is surface modification to increase its dispersibility and compatibility in organic polymers. It is necessary to perform organic modification in order to improve the wetting, dispersion, and rheological characteristics of titanium dioxide in different dispersion media.
1. The Lab value of titanium dioxide powder is not affected by the use of polysiloxane, polysiloxane, or polyol organic modifier to treat it. However, oil absorption indexes of the product are reduced.
2. The titanium dioxide that has been treated with polysiloxane is hydrophobic, which increases its compatibility with plastics resins.
3. Polyols modified titanium dioxide are hydrophilic. They absorb moisture easily, which can affect the plastics’ application performance.
4. In ABS resin systems, titanium dioxide is treated with polysiloxane. This has the most impact on the mechanical characteristics of plastic products. The material’s tensile strength and impact resistance are also the best.
5. To enhance the material’s overall performance, it is recommended to modify titanium dioxide in engineering plastics by using polysiloxane modifiers. Additionally, organic modifiers that contain different groups should be chosen according to the different applications.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a TiO2 powder supplier. It has over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/Ts, West Union, and Paypal payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
Send us an inquiry if you are interested in high quality TiO2 Powder.