If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Tantalum carbide is a light-brown metallic cubic crystal powder that belongs to the sodium-chloride type cubic crystal system. Tantalum carbid can also be used as a cemented-carbid sintered grain growth inhibiter. The density of the powder is 14.3g/cm3. Insoluble in water, insoluble with inorganic acid, soluble and decomposed in mixed acid of hydrofluoric and nitric acids. It has strong antioxidant properties and can be easily melted and broken down by potassium pyrosulfate. Superior conductivity and resistance to 30O at room temperature, with superconducting characteristics. Powder metallurgy, cutting and fine ceramics, chemicalvapor deposition, hardwear-resistant alloy cutting instruments, molds, and wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant structural components to increase the toughness and strength of alloys. The tantalum carbide sintered body can be used to make watch decorations. It is also available in golden yellow.
Tantalum Carbide’s main features
Tantalum carbide ceramic particles (TaC), which have a high melting point of 3880degC, high hardness (2100HV0.05), chemical stability, high electrical and thermal conductivity, and good chemical stability. Aluminum base and other substrates. Chao et al. The laser cladding technique was used to create a nickel-based reinforced tandemlum carbide surface composite material. Yu et.al. showed that the material’s hardness is significantly higher than pure nickel. The wear rate is also significantly lower than that in hardened steel. The relationship between in situ reaction directional solidification tantalum carbonide enhanced with base, chromium and aluminum bases and its microstructure. The results reveal that as solidification rate increases, so does the solid phase structure. Additionally, tantalum-carbidide volume fractions also change with solidification rate. Wang Wenli et al. The laser cladding technique was used to prepare an in-situ TaC alloy-enhanced nickel-based coating on A3-steel. Smooth surface with a strong metallurgical connection between the substrate and the coating. Unfortunately, very few reports have been made about the in-situ generation of TaC from steel substrates. In this experiment, we used the surface ceramic particle reinforced iron matrix composite. TaC particles are used as the reinforcement phase. The micromorphology and reaction processes of TaC particles were studied in situ for reinforced iron-based surfaces composites.
|Tantalum Carbide Properties
|tantalum(IV) carbide, TaC powder
|Brown to Dark Brown Powder
|Solubility of H2O
1. Cemented carbide is used a lot as an additive. Its primary function is to improve the high-temperature strength of cemented carbide and to inhibit the growth of tungsten carbonide particles.
2. Use it as a hard coat to protect the base metal from chemical corrosion and wear.
3. It is used by the military to protect jet engine turbine blades from chemical vapors and rocket propeller nozzles. This will significantly increase the aircraft’s ablation resistance and extend its service-life.
4. Its high electrical conductivity. Because of its good electrical conductivity, it can be used in electrode materials and can also be cut using wire EDM to create complex shapes.
5. It is the second phase of a composite material made from particle reinforced metal matrix composite materials. This has been widely used in aerospace and metallurgy.
Tantalum Carbide’s main supplier
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional carbide powder Over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here Please contact us Send an inquiry